Street Cleaner Recycle Train
Nescon’s Cold-in-Place Recycle Train is built for results. The unit is unique in the fact that it has a front discharge, single trailer design that allows the processed windrow of material to be placed as close to the milling machine cutter as possible. This design eliminates the need to transfer 20-30 tons of material from the start of the cut to the end. This Cold-in-Place recycle train is very efficient, highly productive, and easily moved between jobs.
Key Design Features:
- Cedarapids / JCI 5′ X 14′ Horizontal 2-deck screen.
- Eagle iron works 36″ X 8′-6″ twin shaft pugmill.
- 48″ Wide horizontal impact crusher w/125 horsepower electric motor.
- 48″ Belt Scale conveyor, underscreen feed to pugmill.
- 24″ Return circuit conveyers. All material 100% sized.
- Auxiliary hydraulic pump that actuates the following:
- Front landing legs. Conveyor Tip-up picture
- Rear steerable tandem axle.
- Train cross slope up to 6% left or right.
- Belt scale conveyor tip up for easy access to pugmill.
- Crusher access door.
- Caterpillar C9 – 300 KW rated generator.
- All electrical switch gear.
- Emulsion and/or Foamed Asphalt Additive system consisting of:
- Positive displacement asphalt pump.
- Variable speed Electric drive.
- AC Varidrive controlled for quick response and high reliability.
- Positive displacement meter for accuracy at low and high flow rates.
- Full circulation of asphalt through system and back to tank.
- Automatic Spray/Return valve actuation when material enters pugmill.
- Uses standard milling machine load conveyor.
- Nescon computer control system. With large LCD character display
- Travel weights: 38,000# rear tandem, 27,000# on kingpin. Total: 65,000#
- Shipping width: 10′, Length: 46′. Kingpin to tandem: 34′ . Height: 14′
- Option: CAT -350 KW Generator and 30″ conveyor belts. Shipping width changes to 11′-6″ and weight increases to 68,000#